(Re)discover ISA and GCIRC
(Re)discover ISA and GCIRC
GCIRC (Global Council for Innovation in Rapeseed and Canola) "Building a world community for innovation on rapeseed/canola", is an international association of people interested in technical advance made in the production and processing of this product.
In the Constitution, its aim is defined in two points :
to develop scientific and technical research as well as studies and experiments concerning the improvement of rapeseed and its processed products from the agronomic, technological and food points of view
to ensure close links between researchers.
To fulfil its aims, GCIRC :
contributes to the coordination of technical studies carried out in the different countries ;
assumes responsibility for establishing the dates and locations of International Rapeseed Congresses dealing with rapeseed research every four years ;
and convenes the scientists from different fields and countries in a plenary session or specialized study committees held periodically between two congresses.
ISA is an international association made up of individual people or legal bodies interested in promoting research and developing sunflower production. The aim of the Association is to improve international cooperation on the agronomic, breeding, technical and nutritional levels, and to ensure close links between research and workers.
To fulfil its aims, ISA :
assumes responsibility for choosing the dates and locations of the International Sunflower Conferences every four years and plays an active part in their organizations ;
contributes to the coordination of Sunflower Symposia between two conferences; different aspects will be studied in the framework of these workshops : biology, varietal improvement, chemical control, diseases, etc...
takes part in designing leading sunflower specialist(-s) to receive the Pustovoit Award is in charge of publications related to Sunflower (Symposia collection, etc…)
For more information, please contact Laetitia Devedeux : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents à télécharger :
- Newsletter ISA - N°1 - september 2018
- Newsletter ISA - N°2 - december 2018
- Newsletter ISA - N°3 - march 2019
- Newsletter ISA - N°4 - june 2019
- Newsletter ISA - N°5 - september 2019
- Newsletter ISA - N°6 - january 2020
- Newsletter ISA - N°7 - april 2020
- Newsletter ISA - N°8 - july 2020
- Newsletter ISA - N°9 - november 2020
- Newsletter ISA - N°10 - april 2021
- Newsletter ISA - N°11 - november 2021
- Newsletter ISA - N°12 - mars 2022
- Newsletter GCIRC- N°1 - october 2018
- Newsletter GCIRC- N°2 - january 2019
- Newsletter GCIRC- N°3 - april 2019
- Newsletter GCIRC- N°4 - june 2019
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°5 - october 2019
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°6 - january 2020
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°7 - may 2020
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°8 - september 2020
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°9 - february 2021
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°10 - august 2021
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°11 - janvier 2022
- Newsletter GCIRC - N°12 - juin 2022